What's Block A like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Block A. Top places in the larger area to visit include India Gate and Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple. Gole Market and Jama Masjid are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Block A
Block A is located 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from the heart of New Delhi.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL), 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from Block A
Things to see and do in and around Block A
Things to see near Block A:
- India Gate (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Jama Masjid (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Jantar Mantar (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Rajendra Place (1.8 mi/3 km away)
Things to do near Block A:
- Gole Market (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Chandni Chowk (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Kasturba Gandhi Marg (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Khan Market (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Laxmi Nagar Market (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit New Delhi?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 38°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 130 mm of rainfall)