4 Sea View Walk is a superbly refurbished holiday home perfectly positioned with uninterrupted views of Pakefield Beach. The house is bright, spacious and modern with a fully equipped open-plan kitchen, dining and living area with french doors opening out onto a front patio where the beach is just a few steps away. Beyond the kitchen are bi-folding doors leading to the back garden with a table and chairs to sit and enjoy the evening sun. Upstairs there is a shared bathroom and 3 bedrooms, one double with a king size bed, one small bunk bed room (suitable for children only) and one single with a trundle bed.
Fully equipped open-plan kitchen, dining and living area
Bi-fold doors into back garden
King size double bedroom with doors opening out onto views over the beach
Small bunk bed room (suitable for children only) with a door opening out onto a balcony with views over the beach
Single room with trundle bed underneath
Shared main family bathroom with bath and shower
Back garden with table and chairs (work in progress, soon to be finished)
Pakefield is a quaint village just south of Lowestoft with wide, sandy beaches and colourful beach huts. The nearest local supermarket is at Pakefield Post Office on Pakefield Street. From the back of the house, turn left on to All Saints Road, then left again at the fish and chip shop on to Pakefield Street and walk back to the main road. As well as a post office, there is a cash machine (which charges for withdrawals).
- Pakefield Plaice – good fish and chips – 2 min walk
- The Jolly Sailors – pub/restaurant serving all day with outside seating facing the sea – 5 min walk - turn left on the cliff path walking away from the church
- The Oddfellows – pub/restaurant, not serving all day, has some outside seating – 5 min walk – turn right along the cliff path past the church, then right at the small playground
- The Trowel and Hammer – pub/restaurant with outdoor seating and play area - 2 min walk, past the Pakefield Plaice fish and chip shop
- Mark Gee at the Tramway Hotel – gastro pub with very good food – 6 min walk – follow directions to the Post Office and keep walking to the end of the road, turn left on the main road