Wanted to support a local business, but this one was the worst experience ever. Door lock to the room was loose (and not secure). So we ended up putting the sofa/chair in front of the door to prevent a breaking. Water to the toilet was turned off. First thought the toilet didn't work. It was because there was no water in it. Once we turned the water valve, no wonder it was turned off; it leaked constantly. So we had to turn it off after every flush, because it was so annoying. Two holes in the walls never fixed. And floor lamp and lights by the bed were unplugged (boy are they cheap). Had to figure that out in the dark, because the front switch was only for the floor lamp that was unplugged. Got woken up twice in the middle of the night by drunk people coming back to their rooms. JUST AWFUL! Stay away.