What's Akowonjo like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Akowonjo. Visit places such as Computer Village and First Baptist Church Abule Egba when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Lagos State Government Secretariat and Allen Avenue are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Akowonjo
Akowonjo is located 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the heart of Lagos.
- Lagos (LOS-Murtala Muhammed Intl.), 3 mi (4.8 km) from Akowonjo
Things to see and do in and around Akowonjo
Things to see near Akowonjo:
- First Baptist Church Abule Egba (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Lagos State Government Secretariat (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Daystar Christian Centre (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Federal Aviation Authority of Nigeria (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Jhalobia Recreation Park and Gardens (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
Things to do near Akowonjo:
- Computer Village (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Allen Avenue (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Actis Ikeja Mall (3 mi/4.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Lagos?
- Hottest months: March, February, April, January (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, October (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, May, October (average 279 mm of rainfall)