What's Thorpe Bay like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Thorpe Bay? Take time to see places such as Thorpe Bay Beach and Southend Beach while you're here. Shoebury East Beach and Adventure Island are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Thorpe Bay
Thorpe Bay is located 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Southend-on-Sea.
- London (LCY-London City), 30.7 mi (49.4 km) from Thorpe Bay
- London (SEN-Southend), 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Thorpe Bay
Things to see and do in and around Thorpe Bay
What to see in Thorpe Bay
- Thorpe Bay Beach
- Southend Beach
Things to do near Thorpe Bay:
- Adventure Island (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Southend Pier (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Cliffs Pavilion (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Palace Theatre (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Sealife Adventure (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Southend-on-Sea?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: October, November, December, January (average 78 mm of rainfall)