What's Zitzschewig like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Zitzschewig. Visit places such as Castle Wackerbarth and Elbepark Dresden when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Moritzburg Castle and Hofloessnitz Vineyard Museum are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Zitzschewig
Zitzschewig is located 2 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Radebeul.
- Dresden (DRS), 7 mi (11.3 km) from Zitzschewig
Things to see and do in and around Zitzschewig
Things to see near Zitzschewig:
- Castle Wackerbarth (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Moritzburg Castle (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Loessnitz Stadium (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Adolph Diesterweg Observatory (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Loessnitzbad (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
Things to do near Zitzschewig:
- Elbepark Dresden (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Hofloessnitz Vineyard Museum (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- DDR Museum (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Karl May Museum (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Town Gallery Radebeul (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Radebeul?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, May (average 74 mm of rainfall)