What's Livorno like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not visit Livorno? Places to visit such as Fort Zeelandia and Palmentuin Park are not far away. Maretraite Mall and Independence Square are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Livorno
Livorno is located 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the heart of Paramaribo.
- Paramaribo (PBM-Johan Adolf Pengel Intl.), 22.7 mi (36.5 km) from Livorno
Things to see and do in and around Livorno
Things to see near Livorno:
- Fort Zeelandia (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Palmentuin Park (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Independence Square (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Anton de Kom University (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Presidential Palace (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Paramaribo?
- Hottest months: September, October, August, November (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, December (average 151 mm of rainfall)