What's G-6 Sector like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than G-6 Sector. Nature lovers can visit Margalla Hills National Park and Rawal Lake. There's plenty more to see, including Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium and World Trade Center Islamabad.
How to get to G-6 Sector
G-6 Sector is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Islamabad.
- Islamabad (ISB-Islamabad Intl.), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from G-6 Sector
Things to see and do in and around G-6 Sector
What to see in G-6 Sector
- Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium
- Margalla Hills National Park
- Rawal Lake
- International Islamic University
- World Trade Center Islamabad
Things to do near G-6 Sector:
- National Art Gallery (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Safa Gold Mall (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Lok Virsa Museum (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Islamabad?
- Hottest months: June, May, July, August (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, February, March (average 154 mm of rainfall)