What's Roma Norte like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Roma Norte, especially its shops and museums. Enjoy the neighbourhood's art scene, rich culture and live music. Take time to see places such as Cibeles Fountain and Plaza Insurgentes Shopping Center while you're here. The Angel of Independence Monument and Monument to the Revolution are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Roma Norte
Roma Norte is located 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Mexico City.
- Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX), 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from Roma Norte
- Santa Lucía, Mexico (NLU-Felipe Ángeles Intl.), 23.6 mi (38 km) from Roma Norte
- Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.), 27.2 mi (43.8 km) from Roma Norte
Things to see and do in and around Roma Norte
What to see in Roma Norte
- Cibeles Fountain
- Spain Park
Things to do near Roma Norte:
- Plaza Insurgentes Shopping Center (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Paseo de la Reforma (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Museo Nacional de Antropologia (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Palacio de Bellas Artes (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mexico City?
- Hottest months: May, April, June, March (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 143 mm of rainfall)