What's South End like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider South End? Take time to see places such as Ocean City Beach and Corson's Inlet State Park while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Clubhouse Lagoon.
How to get to South End
South End is located 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the heart of Ocean City.
- Atlantic City, NJ (ACY-Atlantic City Intl.), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from South End
- Cape May, NJ (WWD-Cape May County), 21.8 mi (35.1 km) from South End
- Millville, NJ (MIV-Millville Municipal), 25.3 mi (40.8 km) from South End
Things to see and do in and around South End
What to see in South End
- Ocean City Beach
- Corson's Inlet State Park
- Clubhouse Lagoon
Things to do near South End:
- Ocean City Boardwalk (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Playland's Castaway Cove (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Ocean City Music Pier (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Boardwalk Adventures Water Park (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Discovery Seashell Museum (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Ocean City?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: March, August, July, December (average 100 mm of rainfall)