What's Gellert Hill like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Gellert Hill, especially its restaurants and historical sites. You can take time to discover this romantic neighbourhood's spas and shops. Nature lovers can visit Garden of Philosophy and Cave Church. There's plenty more to see, including Citadella and Liberty Statue.
How to get to Gellert Hill
Gellert Hill is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Budapest.
- Budapest (BUD-Ferenc Liszt Intl.), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from Gellert Hill
Travelling to Gellert Hill by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Budapest-Deli Pu. Station
- Budapest Deli Railway Station
Things to see and do in and around Gellert Hill
What to see in Gellert Hill
- Liberty Statue
- Rudas Baths
- Gellert Thermal Baths and Swimming Pool
- Garden of Philosophy
Things to do near Gellert Hill:
- Hungarian National Gallery (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Budapest Castle Hill Funicular (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Vaci Street (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Great Market Hall (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Las Vegas Casino (1 mi/1.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Budapest?