What's Kyobashi like?
In Kyobashi, you can spend time exploring the historical sites, restaurants and shops. Top places in the larger area to visit include Universal Studios Japan and Kyocera Dome Osaka. Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Kyobashi
Kyobashi is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Osaka.
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) from Kyobashi
- Osaka (ITM-Itami), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Kyobashi
- Kobe (UKB), 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from Kyobashi
Things to see and do in and around Kyobashi
Things to see near Kyobashi:
- Kyocera Dome Osaka (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Osaka-jō Hall (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Osaka Castle (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Osaka Castle Park (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Osaka Tenmangu Shrine (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
Things to do near Kyobashi:
- Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- HEP Five Shopping Mall (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Hankyu Umeda Main Store (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Hankyu Sanbangai (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- NU Chayamachi (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Osaka?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, June, August (average 190 mm of rainfall)