What's Gawler like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Gawler? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Little Mt. Crawford Forest Reserve and Adelaide International Bird Sanctuary National Park-Winaityinaityi Pangkara National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Para Wirra Conservation Park and South Para Reserve.
How to get to Gawler
Gawler is located 23.8 mi (38.3 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 26.6 mi (42.8 km) from Gawler
Travelling to Gawler by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Gawler Central Station
- Gawler Oval Station
Things to see and do in and around Gawler
What to see in Gawler
- Little Mt. Crawford Forest Reserve
- Adelaide International Bird Sanctuary National Park-Winaityinaityi Pangkara National Park
- South Para Reserve
- Sandy Creek Conservation Park
- Kersbrook Forest Reserve
Other popular Gawler attractions
- Little Para River Nature Reserve
- Hale Conservation Park
- Mount Gawler Forest Reserve
- Kaurna Park Wetlands
- Warren Conservation Park