What's Cam An like?
Visitors really like Cam An, especially its historical sites, restaurants and beach access. You can take time to discover this relaxing neighbourhood's gardens and spas. Take time to see places such as An Bang Beach and Cua Dai Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Riverside Hoi An.
How to get to Cam An
Cam An is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Hoi An.
- Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.), 13.8 mi (22.3 km) from Cam An
Things to see and do in and around Cam An
What to see in Cam An
- An Bang Beach
- Cua Dai Beach
- Riverside Hoi An
Things to do near Cam An:
- Hoi An Market (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Hoi An Night Market (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Hoi An Museum (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Hoi An Historic Museum (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Hoi An Cloth Market (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Hoi An?
- Hottest months: June, May, July, August (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, September, December (average 533 mm of rainfall)