What's Chaweng City Center like?
Chaweng City Center is notable for its beach access and picturesque gardens. Make sure that you enjoy this relaxing neighbourhood's great restaurants and shops. Beachcombers can spend the day at Chaweng Beach when the weather is nice. There's plenty more to see, including Central Festival Samui and Chaweng Lake.
How to get to Chaweng City Center
Chaweng City Center is located 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Bophut.
- Ko Samui (USM), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Chaweng City Center
Things to see and do in and around Chaweng City Center
What to see in Chaweng City Center
- Chaweng Beach
- Chaweng Lake
- Phetch Buncha Thai Boxing Stadium
Things to do near Chaweng City Center:
- Central Festival Samui (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Fisherman's Village Plaza (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Tesco Lotus Koh Samui (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
- Samui Go Kart (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Lamai Street Night Market (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bophut?
- Hottest months: March, April, February, May (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: October, May, November, September (average 259 mm of rainfall)