What's Lypky like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Lypky? Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as The National Bank of Ukraine and Khreshchatyk Street. There's plenty more to see, including National Art Museum of Ukraine and Nu Art Gallery.
How to get to Lypky
Lypky is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Kyiv.
- Kyiv (KBP-Boryspil Intl.), 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from Lypky
- Kyiv (IEV-Zhulhany), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Lypky
Things to see and do in and around Lypky
What to see in Lypky
- The National Bank of Ukraine
- Khreshchatyk Street
- Nu Art Gallery
- Architect Horodetsky Monument
- Independence Square
Things to do in Lypky
- National Art Museum of Ukraine
- The Chocolate House
- Ivan Franko National Academic Drama Theatre
- Kyiv Academic Theatre on Lypky
- Museum of Money of the National Bank of Ukraine
Other popular Lypky attractions
- Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine
- House with Chimaeras
- House of the Weeping Widow
- Mykola Yakovchenko Monument
- Uvarovs Mansion
When is the best time to visit Kyiv?