What's Pechers'kyi District like?
In Pechers'kyi District, you can spend time exploring the historical sites, cafes and cathedrals. Take time to enjoy the neighbourhood's rich culture. Nature lovers can visit Kyiv River Port and Pechersk Landscape Park. There's plenty more to see, including The Ukrainian State Museum of the Great Patriotic War and Kyiv Pechersk Lavra.
How to get to Pechers'kyi District
Pechers'kyi District is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Kyiv.
- Kyiv (KBP-Boryspil Intl.), 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from Pechers'kyi District
- Kyiv (IEV-Zhulhany), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Pechers'kyi District
Things to see and do in and around Pechers'kyi District
What to see in Pechers'kyi District
- Kyiv Pechersk Lavra
- Mother Motherland Statue
- The Motherland Monument
- Kyiv Fortress
- Trinity Monastery of St. Jonas
Things to do in Pechers'kyi District
- The Ukrainian State Museum of the Great Patriotic War
- Ukraine National Palace of Arts
- Central Officers' House of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
- Palace of Sports
- Nu Art Gallery
Other popular Pechers'kyi District attractions
- NSC "Olympic"
- Olympic National Sports Complex
- Mariyinsky Palace
- The National Bank of Ukraine
- National Art Museum of Ukraine
When is the best time to visit Kyiv?