What's Central Newport News like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Central Newport News? Take in some culture at Virginia Living Museum and Mariner's Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Patrick Henry Mall and Ferguson Center for the Arts.
How to get to Central Newport News
Central Newport News is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Newport News.
- Norfolk, VA (ORF-Norfolk Intl.), 21.3 mi (34.3 km) from Central Newport News
- Newport News, VA (PHF-Newport News - Williamsburg Intl.), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Central Newport News
Things to see and do in and around Central Newport News
What to see in Central Newport News
- Christopher Newport University
- John B. Todd Stadium
Things to do in Central Newport News
- Patrick Henry Mall
- Virginia Living Museum
- Ferguson Center for the Arts
- Mariner's Museum
- Mariners' Museum and Park
When is the best time to visit Newport News?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, July, June (average 119 mm of rainfall)