What's Shell Point like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Shell Point? Times Square and Sanibel Island Lighthouse are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Fishing Pier Fort Myers Beach and Key West Express are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Shell Point
Shell Point is located 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from the heart of Fort Myers.
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 14.9 mi (24 km) from Shell Point
- Punta Gorda, FL (PGD-Charlotte County), 27.7 mi (44.6 km) from Shell Point
Things to see and do in and around Shell Point
Things to see near Shell Point:
- Sanibel Island Lighthouse (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Fishing Pier Fort Myers Beach (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Key West Express (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Port Sanibel Marina (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Sanibel Harbour Beach (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
Things to do near Shell Point:
- Times Square (4.9 mi/8 km away)
- Sanibel Outlets (2 mi/3.1 km away)
- Smugglers Cove Adventure Golf (3.8 mi/6 km away)
- Jungle Golf Ft. Myers (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- The Big M Casino (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Fort Myers?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, July, September (average 239 mm of rainfall)