What's Saint-Acheul like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Saint-Acheul. Places such as Hortillonnages Floating Gardens and Amiens Cathedral are just a little farther away. Zenith Amiens and Jules Verne House are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Saint-Acheul
Saint-Acheul is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Amiens.
- Paris (BVA-Beauvais), 30.8 mi (49.6 km) from Saint-Acheul
Things to see and do in and around Saint-Acheul
Things to see near Saint-Acheul:
- Hortillonnages Floating Gardens (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Amiens Cathedral (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Megacite d'Amiens (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Stade de la Licorne (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Gambetta Square (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
Things to do near Saint-Acheul:
- Zenith Amiens (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Jules Verne House (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Musee de l'Hotel de Berny (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Amiens Golf Club (4 mi/6.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Amiens?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, October, November (average 78 mm of rainfall)