What's Central Malibu like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Central Malibu. Beachcombers can spend the day at Zuma Beach when the weather is nice. There's plenty more to see, including Paradise Cove and Escondido Beach.
How to get to Central Malibu
Central Malibu is located 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the heart of Malibu.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 22.1 mi (35.5 km) from Central Malibu
- Van Nuys, CA (VNY), 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from Central Malibu
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Hollywood Burbank), 26.7 mi (42.9 km) from Central Malibu
Things to see and do in and around Central Malibu
What to see in Central Malibu
- Zuma Beach
- Paradise Cove
- Escondido Beach
- Point Dume Beach
- Point Dume State Beach and Preserve
Other popular Central Malibu attractions
- Westward Beach
- Walnut Canyon Beach
- Corral State Beach
- Puerco Canyon Beach
When is the best time to visit Malibu?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: December, February, November, January (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 82 mm of rainfall)