What's Iona Shores like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Iona Shores. Visit places such as Cape Coral Yacht Club Beach and Sanibel Outlets when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Port Sanibel Marina and Bunche Beach are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Iona Shores
Iona Shores is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Iona.
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 13 mi (20.9 km) from Iona Shores
- Punta Gorda, FL (PGD-Charlotte County), 27.4 mi (44.2 km) from Iona Shores
Things to see and do in and around Iona Shores
Things to see near Iona Shores:
- Cape Coral Yacht Club Beach (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Port Sanibel Marina (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Bunche Beach (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- Key West Express (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Fishing Pier Fort Myers Beach (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
Things to do near Iona Shores:
- Sanibel Outlets (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Times Square (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Smugglers Cove Adventure Golf (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Jungle Golf Ft. Myers (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Ostego Bay Marine Science Center (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Iona?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, July, September (average 239 mm of rainfall)