What's Rimac like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Rimac? Take time to see places such as Acho Bullfighting Ring and San Cristobal Hill while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Convent of the Descalzos and Bullfighting Museum.
How to get to Rimac
Rimac is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Lima.
- Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.), 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from Rimac
Things to see and do in and around Rimac
What to see in Rimac
- National University of Engineering
- Acho Bullfighting Ring
- San Cristobal Hill
- Convent of the Descalzos
Things to do near Rimac:
- Bullfighting Museum (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Plaza Norte Peru (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Lima Art Museum (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- MegaPlaza Shopping Center (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Larco Herrera Museum (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Lima?
- Hottest months: February, March, January, April (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, September, June (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, April (average 103 mm of rainfall)