What's Los Olivos like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Los Olivos. Take time to see the sights such as Huaca Aznapuquio Archaeological Site while you're here. Ovalo Market of Huandoy and MegaPlaza Shopping Center are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Los Olivos
Los Olivos is located 6.2 mi (10 km) from the heart of Lima.
- Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.), 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from Los Olivos
Things to see and do in and around Los Olivos
Things to see near Los Olivos:
- Huaca Aznapuquio Archaeological Site (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- National University of Engineering (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Cerro Boqueron (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Cerro El Morado (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Cerro Cucaracha (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
Things to do near Los Olivos:
- Ovalo Market of Huandoy (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- MegaPlaza Shopping Center (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Plaza Norte Peru (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- INOUTLET (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Lima?
- Hottest months: February, March, January, April (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, September, June (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, April (average 103 mm of rainfall)