What's Seefeld Pedestrian Zone like?
While in Seefeld Pedestrian Zone, you can spend time at the spas. Take time to see places such as Casino Seefeld and Seefeld Ski Area while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including St. Oswald Church.
How to get to Seefeld Pedestrian Zone
- Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 9.2 mi (14.7 km) from Seefeld Pedestrian Zone
Things to see and do in and around Seefeld Pedestrian Zone
Things to see near Seefeld Pedestrian Zone:
- St. Oswald Church (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- Gschwandtkopf Cable Car (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Lake Wildsee Beach (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Rosshuette Cable Car (0.7 mi/1 km away)
- Olympia Sport and Congress Centre (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
Things to do near Seefeld Pedestrian Zone:
- Casino Seefeld (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Seekirchl (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Seefeld Wildmoos Golf Course (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Alpenbad Adventure World (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Seefeld Golf Academy Golf Club (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Seefeld in Tirol?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 104 mm of rainfall)