What's Mayorazgo like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Mayorazgo. Plaza San Martin and Kennedy Park are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Plaza Norte Peru is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Mayorazgo
Mayorazgo is located 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the heart of Lima.
- Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from Mayorazgo
Things to see and do in and around Mayorazgo
Things to see near Mayorazgo:
- Tecsup - Santa Anita (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Huachipa Zoo (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Lima Convention Center (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Monumental Stadium "U" (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- La Molina National Agrarian University (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
Things to do near Mayorazgo:
- Real Plaza Puruchuco (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Aventura Plaza Mall (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Jockey Plaza (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Museum of the Nation (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- La Rambla San Borja (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Lima?
- Hottest months: February, March, January, April (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, September, June (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, April (average 103 mm of rainfall)