Your safety is our top priority
Cottages in Perth
Why book with Hotels.com?
Cottages in Perth
- Vineyard Cottage at Upper Reach Winery
Vineyard Cottage at Upper Reach Winery4-star
Millendon22.8 kilometers to city centreGuest rating10.0.Exceptional5 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Chalets on Stoneville
Chalets on Stoneville4-star
Stoneville31.6 kilometers to city centreGuest rating8.8.Fabulous7 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Cute as a button 1 bedroom cottage
Cute as a button 1 bedroom cottage
Fremantle15.3 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.6.Exceptional6 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Oak Tree Cottage - Mundaring
Oak Tree Cottage - Mundaring4-star
Stoneville30.8 kilometers to city centreGuest rating10.0.Exceptional4 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Lovingly restored cottage in central Subiaco close to Rokeby Road
Lovingly restored cottage in central Subiaco close to Rokeby Road
Subiaco3.1 kilometers to city centreGuest rating10.0.Exceptional2 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Farview Guest Accommodation
Farview Guest Accommodation
Canning Mills27 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.4.Exceptional13 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Two sisters Chalets
Two sisters Chalets4-star
Mundaring29.6 kilometers to city centreGuest rating4.2.Fair7 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Solomon Street Cottage
Solomon Street Cottage
White Gum Valley15.1 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.4.Exceptional20 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Acorn Cottage - Dreamy & Idyllic
Acorn Cottage - Dreamy & Idyllic
Stoneville30.8 kilometers to city centreGuest rating10.0.Exceptional24 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Beautiful cottage with Studio in South Fremantle.
Beautiful cottage with Studio in South Fremantle.
South Fremantle16.1 kilometers to city centreGuest rating10.0.Exceptional1 Hotels.com guest review
- North Perth Cottage - Close to city
North Perth Cottage - Close to city
North Perth3.7 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.8.Exceptional42 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Cosy Corner Cottage and Studio (priced separately) Beautifully presented.
Cosy Corner Cottage and Studio (priced separately) Beautifully presented.
White Gum Valley14.1 kilometers to city centre
- Bickley Valley Cottage
Bickley Valley Cottage
Bickley23.6 kilometers to city centreGuest rating10.0.Exceptional5 Hotels.com guest reviews
- Henderson Hideaway 300 meters to the beach
Henderson Hideaway 300 meters to the beach
Kallaroo21 kilometers to city centre
- "Kallaroo Garden Cottage" - Close to magnificent beaches!
"Kallaroo Garden Cottage" - Close to magnificent beaches!
Kallaroo21.3 kilometers to city centreGuest rating9.6.Exceptional13 Hotels.com guest reviews
Transport in Perth
Looking to stay near the airport, train station or other popular transport hubs? Find properties near
Find out more about Perth
Exploring Perth Accommodation
The westernmost city in Australia is filled to the brim with history, culture and breathtaking sights of both natural and man-made wonders. Coupled with comfortable and friendly Perth accommodation choices, tourists are bound to come back for more.
Kings Park and Botanic Garden are some of the biggest city parks you can find in the world, providing opportunities for memorable picnics and romantic strolls among elegant greenery. There are also plenty of hot spots for retail therapy and lazy brunches in places like the Murray and Hay Street malls.
Things to see in Perth
Visitors with even the slightest interest in nature and landscaped gardens simply must visit Kings Park and Botanic Gardens, where a unique blend of natural bushland and parkland are paired with unobstructed views of the tranquil Swan Bells Belltower.
Beach fanatics can enjoy from 19 different beaches, all combining to form over 12,000 km of pristine coastline. A popular choice is Cottesloe Beach, where visitors can enjoy activities like swimming, snorkeling, surfing and even romantic dining while watching the sunset.
The refreshing city of Fremantle is where a mix of maritime, convict and colonial history creates an intriguing atmosphere that seekers of culture and history will definitely remember. The Fremantle Markets there exude exotic aromas and fresh seafood can be found at the Fishing Boat Harbour.
Hotels in Perth
Visitors will find it easy to get their ideal choice from the wide range of Perth hotels. There are luxurious hotels and boutique hotels that provide excellent amenities, practical apartments that have their own kitchen, laundry, living and dining areas, and charming backpackers hostels that offer quality service and accommodation. You will also find that even the affordable accommodation options here are easily accessible by public transport.
Where to stay in Perth
Those seeking the true wilderness experience will enjoy Australia’s North West, where a staggering 423,000 km house only 30,000 people. Immerse yourself in the spectacular landscape and meet the friendly locals with a proud history. This region is ideal for vacationers seeking more nature, less city.
Central Perth itself would be a great place to stay if you’re looking to explore everything without much moving around. Tourists here can enjoy retail therapy, explore the bar scene, indulge in open arts festivals and stroll in some of the most gorgeous parks around.
How to get to Perth
Perth Airport is about a 30 minutes drive to the city central, and is accessible by taxi, public transport and shuttle. Shuttle services will provide access to five locations within the city, usually near hotels in Perth. Those driving into the city can choose between long-term and short-term parking options at the airport itself.
We do more than just hotels...
Short-stay apartments and other serviced properties
The best of both hotels and apartments
Quick and easy roadside rooms for resting while in transit
Youth hostels and other backpacker accommodation
Smaller cosy establishments with breakfast included
Flats, townhouses, villas and other holiday rentals
Not found the right property yet? Explore other destinations or refine your current search further.
Top cities in Australia
- Hotels near Hay Street Mall, Perth
- Hotels near Murray Street Mall, Perth
- Hotels near RAC Arena, Perth
- Hotels near University of Western Australia, Perth
- Hotels near Kings Park and Botanic Garden, Perth
- Hotels near Fiona Stanley Hospital, Perth
- Hotels near Fremantle Markets, Perth
- Hotels near HBF Stadium, Perth
- Hotels near Hillarys Boat Harbour, Perth
- Four Star Hotels in Perth
- Five Star Hotels in Perth
- Three Star Hotels in Perth
- Two Star Hotels in Perth
- Apartments in Perth
- Apart-hotels in Perth
- Motels in Perth
- Hostels in Perth
- B&Bs in Perth
- Vacation homes in Perth
- Breakfast included Hotels in Perth
- Pool Hotels in Perth
- WiFi included Hotels in Perth
- Parking available Hotels in Perth
- Kitchen Hotels in Perth
- Gym Hotels in Perth
- Pet Friendly Hotels in Perth
- In-room accessibility Hotels in Perth
Top rated Perth Hotels
- The Good Life B & B
- Fawkes House Country Spa Retreat
- Time in a Bottle
- Jennys Retreat B&B
- Chesapeake Retreat
Recently added Perth Hotels
- 108 Simply Great Views Local Size - sleeps 2
- Mediterranean style villa
- Conveniently located 2BDR Apartment in the CBD!
- Chic Stylish Modern Luxury on Charles Family
- Conveniently Located 2bdr Apartment in the Cbd!
Other Perth Hotels
- A Comfy & Airy 2BR Apt, Top Location, FREE Parking
- Cottesloe Studio Retreat
- Ocean View at Aria Rockingham
- 2 Bedrooms Apartment Free Wifi and Parking
- 1 Bedroom Private Balcony
Cities near to Perth