What's Boeung Keng Kang like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Boeung Keng Kang, especially its restaurants. Enjoy the neighbourhood's museums and cafes. Take time to see places such as Independence Monument and Wat Lang Ka while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Preah Sihanouk Garden.
How to get to Boeung Keng Kang
Boeung Keng Kang is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Phnom Penh.
- Phnom Penh (PNH-Phnom Penh Intl.), 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Boeung Keng Kang
Things to see and do in and around Boeung Keng Kang
What to see in Boeung Keng Kang
- Independence Monument
- Wat Lang Ka
- Preah Sihanouk Garden
Things to do near Boeung Keng Kang:
- AEON Mall (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Tuol Tom Pong Market (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- National Museum of Cambodia (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Central Market (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Phnom Penh?
- Hottest months: March, April, May, June (average 30°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, November, February (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, July, June (average 235 mm of rainfall)