What's Les Moulins like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Les Moulins. Take a fun excursion to Monte Carlo Formula 1 Track. Grimaldi Forum and Japanese Garden are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Les Moulins
Les Moulins is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Monaco.
- Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 12 mi (19.3 km) from Les Moulins
Things to see and do in and around Les Moulins
Things to see near Les Moulins:
- Grimaldi Forum (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Japanese Garden (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Casino Square (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Casino Monte Carlo (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Monaco Harbour (0.7 mi/1 km away)
Things to do near Les Moulins:
- Monte Carlo Formula 1 Track (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Le Metropole Shopping Center (0.2 mi/0.2 km away)
- Casino Cafe de Paris (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Salle Garnier Opera House (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Monte Carlo Golf Club (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Monaco?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, December, March (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: November, May, June, October (average 181 mm of rainfall)