What's Maple Leaf like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Maple Leaf. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Fishermen's Village. Charlotte County Historical Center and Harbor Heights Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Maple Leaf
Maple Leaf is located 4.3 mi (7 km) from the heart of Punta Gorda.
- Punta Gorda, FL (PGD-Charlotte County), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Maple Leaf
Things to see and do in and around Maple Leaf
Things to see near Maple Leaf:
- Harbor Heights Park (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Gilchrist Park (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Port Charlotte Beach Park (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Bayshore Park Fishing Pier (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Peace River (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
Things to do near Maple Leaf:
- Fishermen's Village (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Charlotte County Historical Center (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Cultural Center of Charlotte County (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Peace River Botanical & Sculpture Gardens (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Deep Creek Golf Club (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Punta Gorda?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 203 mm of rainfall)