What's Merl like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Merl? Visit places such as den Atelier and Adolphe Bridge when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Monument of Remembrance (Gelle Fra) and Place d'Armes are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Merl
Merl is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Luxembourg City.
- Findel International Airport (LUX), 6 mi (9.6 km) from Merl
Things to see and do in and around Merl
Things to see near Merl:
- Adolphe Bridge (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Boulevard Royal (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Monument of Remembrance (Gelle Fra) (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Place d'Armes (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Luxembourg City Hall (1.9 mi/3 km away)
Things to do near Merl:
- den Atelier (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Luxembourg City History Museum (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- National Museum of History and Art (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Rives de Clausen (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Philharmonie Luxembourg (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Luxembourg City?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: August, December, September, February (average 76 mm of rainfall)