What's Cordovil like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not visit Cordovil? Take time to see the sights such as Guanabara Bay while you're here. Estádio Olímpico Nilton Santos and Sanctuary of Nossa Senhora da Penha are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Cordovil
Cordovil is located 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from the heart of Rio de Janeiro.
- Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG), 3.1 mi (5 km) from Cordovil
- Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Cordovil
Things to see and do in and around Cordovil
Things to see near Cordovil:
- Guanabara Bay (9.7 mi/15.6 km away)
- Estádio Olímpico Nilton Santos (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Sanctuary of Nossa Senhora da Penha (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Praia de Ramos (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Praia Belo Jardim (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Rio de Janeiro?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, March, February (average 170 mm of rainfall)