What's Saint Kilda like?
In Saint Kilda, you can easily get to the beach or simply visit the bars. Nature lovers can visit Dunedin Botanic Garden and Otago Peninsula. There's plenty more to see, including St. Clair Beach and Brighton Beach.
How to get to Saint Kilda
Saint Kilda is located 2 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Dunedin.
- Dunedin (DUD-Dunedin Intl.), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from Saint Kilda
Things to see and do in and around Saint Kilda
What to see in Saint Kilda
- St. Clair Beach
- University of Otago
- Dunedin Botanic Garden
- Otago Peninsula
- Brighton Beach
Things to do near Saint Kilda:
- Grand Casino (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Otago Museum (2.6 mi/4.3 km away)
- Dunedin Chinese Garden (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Toitu Otago Settlers Museum (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- New Zealand Sports Hall of Fame (2 mi/3.2 km away)
Other popular Saint Kilda attractions
- Purakaunui Inlet
- Long Beach
- Warrington Beach
- Tomahak Beach
- Tunnel Beach