What's Sunset Park like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Sunset Park. Take time to see the sights such as Museum of Flying while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Santa Monica Pier and Venice Beach.
How to get to Sunset Park
Sunset Park is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Santa Monica.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 6 mi (9.6 km) from Sunset Park
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Hollywood Burbank), 14 mi (22.5 km) from Sunset Park
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from Sunset Park
Things to see and do in and around Sunset Park
Things to see near Sunset Park:
- Santa Monica College (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Santa Monica Pier (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Venice Beach (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Santa Monica Beach (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Venice Beach Boardwalk (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
Things to do near Sunset Park:
- Museum of Flying (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Abbot Kinney Boulevard (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Third Street Promenade (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Westwood Village (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Westfield Century City (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Santa Monica?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, October (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, March (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 64 mm of rainfall)