What's Port Credit like?
In Port Credit, you can spend time visiting the waterfront or simply enjoy the restaurants. Enjoy the neighbourhood's lake views and shops. Nature lovers can visit Lake Ontario and J.C. Saddington Park. Dixie Outlet Mall and Mississauga Celebration Square are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Port Credit
Port Credit is located 4 mi (6.4 km) from the heart of Mississauga.
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from Port Credit
- Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City), 11 mi (17.7 km) from Port Credit
Things to see and do in and around Port Credit
What to see in Port Credit
- Lake Ontario
- J.C. Saddington Park
Things to do near Port Credit:
- Dixie Outlet Mall (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Sherway Gardens (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Lakefront Promenade Park (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Living Arts Centre (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Playdium (4.4 mi/7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mississauga?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -3°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, April, June (average 71 mm of rainfall)