What's Awatoto like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Awatoto. Take time to see the sights such as Napier Beach while you're here. McLean Park and National Aquarium of New Zealand are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Awatoto
Awatoto is located 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the heart of Napier.
- Napier (NPE-Hawke's Bay), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Awatoto
Things to see and do in and around Awatoto
Things to see near Awatoto:
- Napier Beach (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- McLean Park (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- Pettigrew Green Arena (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Ahuriri Estuary (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Nelson Park (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
Things to do near Awatoto:
- National Aquarium of New Zealand (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Church Road Winery (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Ocean Spa (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- Mission Estate Winery (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Napier Prison (4.4 mi/7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Napier?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: June, July, August, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, April, August (average 90 mm of rainfall)