What's Aranui like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider Aranui. Visit places such as Christchurch Golf Club and New Brighton Beach when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Margaret Mahy Playground and New Regent Street are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Aranui
Aranui is located 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the heart of Christchurch.
- Christchurch International Airport (CHC), 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from Aranui
Things to see and do in and around Aranui
Things to see near Aranui:
- New Brighton Beach (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
- Margaret Mahy Playground (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Cathedral Square (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
- Te Pae Christchurch Convention and Exhibition Centre (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Christchurch Botanic Gardens (4.4 mi/7 km away)
Things to do near Aranui:
- Christchurch Golf Club (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- New Regent Street (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Isaac Theatre Royal (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Bealey Avenue (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Ferrymead Heritage Park (3.7 mi/6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Christchurch?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: June, October, August, April (average 67 mm of rainfall)