What's Kelburn like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Kelburn. Nature lovers can visit Botanic Gardens and Zealandia. There's plenty more to see, including Carter Observatory and Kelburn Park.
How to get to Kelburn
Kelburn is located 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Wellington.
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Kelburn
- Paraparaumu (PPQ), 28.9 mi (46.5 km) from Kelburn
Things to see and do in and around Kelburn
What to see in Kelburn
- Botanic Gardens
- Victoria University of Wellington
- Carter Observatory
- Kelburn Park
Things to do near Kelburn:
- Cable Car Museum (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Lambton Quay (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Michael Fowler Centre (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Cuba Street Mall (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- The Opera House (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Wellington?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, October (average 89 mm of rainfall)