What's Longbridge like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Longbridge. Top places in the larger area to visit include O2 Arena and Tower of London. Tower Bridge and London Bridge are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Longbridge
Longbridge is located 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Barking.
- London (STN-Stansted), 24.9 mi (40.1 km) from Longbridge
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 24 mi (38.7 km) from Longbridge
- London (LCY-London City), 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Longbridge
Things to see and do in and around Longbridge
Things to see near Longbridge:
- ExCeL Exhibition Centre (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Olympic Village (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- London Stadium (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- South Park (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
Things to do near Longbridge:
- Westfield Stratford City (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Fairlop Waters Golf Course (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- The Crystal (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Aspers Casino (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Eastbury Manor House (0.6 mi/1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Barking?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: November, August, July, October (average 58 mm of rainfall)