What's Flatiron District like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Flatiron District, especially its restaurants. Enjoy the neighbourhood's entertainment venues and shops. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to 5th Avenue to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Flatiron Building and Madison Square Park.
How to get to Flatiron District
Flatiron District is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of New York.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from Flatiron District
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Flatiron District
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Flatiron District
Getting to Flatiron District on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- 23 St. Station (5th Av.)
- 23 St. Station (Park Av.)
Things to see and do in and around Flatiron District
What to see in Flatiron District
- Flatiron Building
- Madison Square Park
- The Institute of Culinary Education
- Natural Gourmet Institute for Health & Culinary Arts
Things to do in Flatiron District
- 5th Avenue
- National Museum of Mathematics
- Memories of New York
When is the best time to visit New York?