What's Ponsonby like?
In Ponsonby, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the bars. You'll find a selection of cafes and restaurants in the neighbourhood. Take time to see places such as Ponsonby Road and All Saints Anglican Church while you're here. Victoria Park and Harbour Bridge are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Ponsonby
Ponsonby is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Auckland.
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.), 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from Ponsonby
Things to see and do in and around Ponsonby
What to see in Ponsonby
- Ponsonby Road
- All Saints Anglican Church
Things to do near Ponsonby:
- Karangahape Road (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Aotea Centre (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- SkyCity Casino (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Auckland Zoo (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Queen Street Shopping District (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Auckland?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, May, August (average 131 mm of rainfall)