What's Botany like?
While in Botany, you can simply enjoy the bars and restaurants. Take time to see the sights such as Botany Bay while you're here. Circular Quay and Sydney Opera House are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Botany
Botany is located 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 2 mi (3.3 km) from Botany
Things to see and do in and around Botany
Things to see near Botany:
- Botany Bay (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Sydney Park (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- University of New South Wales (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Royal Randwick Racecourse (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Maroubra Beach (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
Things to do near Botany:
- Westfield Eastgardens (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Meriton Retail Precinct Mascot Central (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- The Mill (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- The Spot (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Enmore Theatre (3.7 mi/6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, June, January (average 142 mm of rainfall)